Shoka is a pdf repository manager.
It is designed to easily access and organize a large collection of documents.
Shoka is open source and entirely written in Java5 using Eclipse and SWT.
Latest version : 0.1.5
Release date : 01 Jan 2010
Launch now using java web start
If you experience refresh/display problems on osx, please, download the dmg
- osx - 10.9 Mb - 01.01.2010
- linux - 8.2 Mb - 07.01.2010
- windows - 8.0 Mb - 07.01.2010
07 Jan 2010
- New windows and linux jar download
fixes a launch problem
(thanx to chris for the feedback)
0.1.5 - 01 Jan 2010
- brand new icon
- live preview ( ALT + mouseover )
- better "no thumbnail" picture
- upgraded to SWT 3.5.1
- live preview
- share documents in LAN
- full text searching for documents
- full text searching in LAN
- access Shoka library servers
- assign tags to document
- manage documents metadata (title, author, creator)
- create smartlists
- speed search filtering by tags and metadata
- modify multiple metadata at time
documents are stored in a single directory called "Shoka library"